- This event has passed.
A Circle of Angels: 5 Year Celebration
About this Event
5 years ago, on March 1st 2015… The Circle of Angels project came to life. We (Kristen Edmiston and Beverley Hasinoff) started it all in loving memory of our father – David, who lost the battle with terminal brain cancer earlier that year. As two sisters that grew especially close during some of our most difficult days… we simply felt compelled to “pay forward” all the love, light and kindness bestowed upon our family during our father’s end of life journey.
Over the past 5 years, our project has grown beyond our wildest dreams! The “Circle” has expanded to include so many amazing people who have come together to spread love, hope, and kindness where (and when) it is needed most. The Circle began with a handful of angel charms being shared as a symbol of gratitude and has evolved into a meaningful pay-it-forward project that’s seen thousands of angels take flight all around the world, thousands of dollars raised for various charities, and many acts of kindness carried out within the community.
On this – our 5-year anniversary – we are inviting everyone who has been touched by the Angels to join us in a beautiful celebration of “Love and Light”. Please join us for this very special event! Here’s a sneak peek of what we have planned…
- We will share the story of how it all began and how the past 5 years have shown us that there truly is healing through helping others.
- We are inviting those who have either received or given our little angel charms to share their stories too!
- We will be showcasing our brand new Special Edition “Blue Moon Angel” charm and launching a new collection of “Charmed Angels” as well .
- We will have volunteers ready, willing and able to make you an angel or dragonfly charm on the spot (of course!)
- We’ll be initiating a fun pay-it-forward kindness activity and looking for people to join in again 😉
- Light refreshments (including Angel food birthday cake)
- … and so much more!
Tickets are $15 per family (not per person) and ticket holders will also receive one of our brand new Special Edition “Blue Moon Angels”. Kids are more than welcome!
Sending much love and light,
K & B
GET TICKETS HERE: https://bit.ly/2Ur0dQw