Media Training 101
A half-day crash course hosted by The Adams Agency and Storyteller Productions, designed to give you the skills to nail that next media interview. Let’s face it: most folks are scared to talk to the press. They’re worried they will say too much, too little or nothing at all. Our one-of-kind workshop, which is taught by former journalists, television hosts and producers with decades of experience, will give you the confidence you need to face the mics in any situation. You will also learn effective ways to film, edit and post your own impactful messaging.
- A primer on the rapidly changing media landscape (traditional and non-traditional media)
- A look at the good, bad and the ugly; lessons learned from past interviews
- Tips on crafting key messages
- Mock on-camera interview and critique
- Tips to record yourself using a Smartphone
- Basic editing tools you can use to make your personal videos look and feel professional
You. Whether you work for yourself, government, a not-for-profit or a large corporation, there is a chance you may be asked to speak to reporters, record a podcast or deliver bad news. Be prepared before you need to be prepared.
Thursday, Aug. 8 -9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Monday, August 19 – 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
NOTE: To book a private Media Training 101 workshop for your business or group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
$199 per person +GST if you book before midnight on Aug. 1. After Aug. 1, the rate is $250 per person +GST. Coffee and light refreshments will be provided. There is limited space. Register today! For more information, please email: email@example.com
GET TICKETS HERE: